Monday, August 16, 2010

Inspiration for the future....

So this is the beginning of my life in the world, is it? Words typed on a computer screen... I'm sure that someone will find it fascinating, but at the moment I can't imagine who would...

I'm actually very excited about this coming year, as I have just received my plane ticket and guarantee form, informing me of my departure date. The day is August 19th 2010, and when I get a moment I will post the flight information, in the event of having people who wish to see me off.

To end this very brief blurb on my feelings thus far, I leave you with a quote on travel that I hope to follow on my exchange.

“The whole object of travel is not to set foot on foreign land; it is at last to set foot on one’s own country as a foreign land.” – G. K. Chesterton

"If you don't know where you're going, any road can take you there...."

No comments:

Post a Comment